Vehicle Inspection Management
What powers the automated vehicle inspection?
Let’s look at some capabilities of the vehicle inspection app that actually make the automation happen:
- Pre-defined documentation flow throughout the complete process that guarantees that no document falls between the chairs
- Mobile digital forms that have a unified look, with the date in a specific format, images added right from the device, eSignature in the right place, required fields, and other benefits of electronic forms.
- Offline access to documents and forms for remote teams, so that they can check manuals and fill in inspection checklists on tablets directly on-site without connectivity and submit them to the office once the connectivity is back.
- Barcode scanning on machinery and heavy vehicles makes delivery of shipping documents fast and on-time;
- Reminders to perform the regular inspection checklist help inspectors avoid missed checks and stay compliant.
- File naming conventions allow not only to name files automatically but also find the exact documents within the seconds — no matter how many folders of documents the project entails.
- Control functions for supervisors to follow the process in real time and make adjustments on-the-go.
- Granular permissions allows managers to give engineers extra access or visibility to documents in progress, data storage and reporting.